Friday, April 15, 2011

Let it begin!

I have decided to start a blog! I want somewhere to post all of my creations; weather it's cooking, baking, crocheting, sewing, or anything else! I have had the crafting itch, and all kinds of ideas in my head, since I got back to TN a few weeks ago. However, I think I'll hold off on starting anything until Steve goes back to work after block leave...which he should be home (hopefully) by easter!!! I don't want to go spend any money right now, and all I have available in the apartment is a blanket I started crocheting (last year!). But right now, I really want to sew! Unfortunately, I left my sewing machine back in CO. I'm hoping it will fit in the car on the way back here after leave...we'll see. Maybe it won't, and Steve can just buy me a new one! :)  Hopefully someone other than myself will find this to be an inspirational blog, just like I have found others!

(For now, I'm sure others will find this to be a bit of a boring page, since I have NO IDEA how to change all the colors, and background and what-not! Oh well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment