Monday, June 27, 2011

Getting closer!!!

I'm getting closer to finishing my dress!!! Yesterday I got the zipper on the main fabric (not without using my seam ripper a couple times, of course!). I was able to put it on, and guess what....It finally looks like a dress!!! All I have left to do now is to sew the lining to the zipper (which I think I may end up doing by hand, unless I figure out a way to do it on my machine), finish the back seam on both layers, and then hem both layers. I really want to finish it this week, but we'll see how that goes. I don't do any sewing after Steve gets home from work, and I can't do it while Tristen is awake. So, that leaves me with like a hour during nap time. Not quite enough "me" time, especially since some days I use that Tristen-free time to do some cleaning that I can't do while she's awake. Sweeping and mopping while a 2yr old is running around is like shoveling while it's still snowing! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment